Will uses three different carriers to ensure your items arrive on time. When your items are shipped, you may use/select the most appropriate delivery method, depending on the weight and shipping destination of your package.
OUR TWO CARRIERS ARE:
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
- Delivery (Available in select markets)
UPS has teamed up with USPS to assist with deliveries for Standard Shipping. Under the UPS Smart Delivery Options, UPS will transport the package initially, then the package will be handed over to your local USPS for delivery to your shipping destination.
Merchandise you order may arrive separately. If this is the case:
- You will not incur additional shipping charges
- Your shipping charge (if applicable) will be split across the multiple packages when your order is shipped
Please note: Orders being shipped to a P.O. Box address will be delivered by Standard Delivery only and are excluded from the expedited shipping options.
Special shipping information & restrictions
If merchandise is in stock:
- It is usually processed and shipped from our warehouse within 2 business days
- We will let you know at checkout, or by a follow-up email, if your merchandise is currently in stock or if we need to verify the availability of the items
Back-ordered merchandise: If an item is out-of-stock, it will be placed on back order and will ship as soon as it is available. We will give you an expected shipping time at checkout.